Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Blackberry + A Blackberry (Camera Phone) = A Berry Good Time

Last weekend Julia, Elva, Cat and Kat went to Pescadero and spent the day picking pounds and pounds of little blackberries. Fortunately for me, I had nothing to do with such atrocities. But Julia (the mastermind behind the mayhem) found this at her desk when she returned to work:
I felt so bad for the loss of Mrs. Blackberry's children that I told her she could hangout with me for the day. She insisted that she help me with my work so she could keep her mind off of the sad events that had transpired over the weekend. Mrs. Blackberry turned out to be a very good helper.

She screened my calls...
double-checked my math...
entertained P.C. Head and MERLIN...
edited my grocery list...
and perhaps most importantly, helped me to better understand cardiovascular science...
Thanks Mrs. Blackberry! You're the best!

No comments: